Tradition and elegance
Since 1873, when the Club moved into the private residence of Hamilton's ninth mayor Charles Magill, it has been the premier private club in the city.
Our location has not changed in over one hundred and thirty-five years but the Club certainly has adding exceptional amenities and added services to suit the changing
needs of our members.
The history of Hamilton is indeed the history
of The Hamilton Club.